1. Atomic Force Microscope
The AFM is the ideal multiple-user system for Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM). This SPM provides a wealth of unique technological features, including precision temperature control and industry-leading environmental control.
Classic AFM imaging and other cutting edge modes for thorough atomic scale characterization
- ContactMode, TappingMode, PhaseImaging, ScanAsyst, HarmoniX, PeakForceQNM, LiftModeTM, Dark Lift, Nano-I ndentation, Nanolithography, Force Volume, Piezo Response, Force Modulation, Lateral Force Microscopy (LFM), Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM), Electric Force Microscopy (EFM), Surface Potential, Scanning Capacitance Microscopy (SCM), Scanning Spreading Resistance, Microscopy (SSRM), Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy (CAFM), Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM).
2.Micro System Analyzer 500
The MSA-500 provides precise 3-D dynamic and static response data that simplifies troubleshooting, enhances and shortens design cycles, improves yield and performance, and reduces product cost. This outstanding degree of innovation has been recognized by two prestigious awards: the 2005 Sensor Innovation Award and the Photonics Circle of Excellence for the development of microscope-based scanning vibrometry.
One stop solution for all your MEMS device characterization requirements General Features:-
3. Non Contact Optical Profiler
Sub-nanometric 3D non contact profiling for indepth surface morphology analysis. This peice of equipment merges world leading non-contact dimensional measurement capability with advanced thin and thick film technology. Film thickness measurement from 5 microns down to 300 nm or less 4 million pixel camera for high resolution imaging over a large area Auto-range and auto-fringe-find for ease of use of Single mode of operation over all scan ranges.
- For the measurement of non-contact surface roughness, step-heights, form, shape, angular and critical dimension results. The TalySurf CCI is an advanced 3-dimensional noncontact optical metrology tool used for advanced surface characterization. These instruments have the ability to offer a true topographical representation of a surface with 0.01 nm Z resolution over a full scan range plus a 0.4 nm lateral resolution, with over 1,000,000 data points.
- This instrument allows us to perform measurement and analysis of the measured results. The 4155C/4156C can perform Stress testing along with three types of measurements namely: Sweep measurement, Sampling measurement, Quasi static CV measurement
- All material types are measurable including: glass, liquid inks, photo resist, metal, polymer and pastes.
4.Scanning Acoustic Microscope, KSI v400
Non destructive high resolution sub-layer ultrasonic imaging
SAM is a high-performance tool enabling non destructive acoustic investigations for dedicated high throughput analysis, quality control and research applications. It features a new high speed maintenance free stage and new RF and transducer technologies of up to 400 MHz, controlled through a user friendly graphical interface .
- Avialable transducer:-50,100,150,230MHz.
- Scanning modes: A, B, C, D, 3D, seqence,auto , p(profile) and X-scan,
- HQ, FFT, B-scan with quantitiative Measurement
- Material spectrocpoy through acosutic iimpedance analysis
- Maximun scan area 400*400mm.
5. Micro UTM
UTM is used for tension, compression, dynamic fatigue and torsion testing. They are deployed in a diverse set of applications from biomedical components to biomaterials, from paper and board, to elasticated fabrics and textiles, from wire and foil, to tape and adhesives, from elastomers and plastics, to metals and specialized product tests.
Studies like Tensile, strain measurements can be done over wide range Of fields,few like mentioned below :-
Adhesives - Biomaterials - Biomechanics -Ceramics - Chords Composites -- Electronic Components and Materials - Films - Foam -Gasket Material -Glass - Labels - Medical Devices - Metals -Paper Products -Plastics - Rubber - Seals, Textiles - Wire etc
Other instruments include:
|Name of the Instrument||Vendor / Model||Specifications|
|Precision Nano Displacement System (PNDS)||Radiant Technologies, Inc./PNDS V2.0||AFM Scanning with piezo response upto 100V|
|Micro Shaker||Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration Measurement /A/SLDS® V406||Max acceleration 5g Displacement continuous peak-peak 7mm Max. Frequency 1000Hz|
|Dual axis Rate Table (-20ºC to 70ºC)||Motion Dynamics /TES 3H3 TG||Max Rate Inner/Outer axis(±1500ºsec/±250ºsec)|